Tuesday 23 March 2010

Always learning, always improving

I spent all of today on a conveyancing CPD (continuous professional development) course in Tunbridge Wells.

While most of the content was not new, it provided a forum for some interesting discussions with other solicitors about practices, procedures and attitudes to risk - and about "clients from hell"!

It also left me with about a dozen possible improvements to make to paperwork and procedures - life is a constant process of improvement, which I currently welcome, but I wonder how soon I will become demotivated (as many lawyers I know) and cannot find the enthusiasm to change

The majority of those attending feel Home Information Packs to be a waste of time and money, but I still feel that, done well, they help the conveyancing process significantly

No comments:

Post a Comment